- Please be as complete as possible. The more
information we have the quicker we can meet your needs.
- Check the type of form you
will be needing. For example: Scissor Sharpening, Clipper Blade
- Depending on which type you select different
sections will appear. You may select more than one type.
- We will need a complete address with
zip code. If your
shipping address differs from the
billing address, click the check box labeled "Check If Ship To
Address Is Different" a box will appear that will allow you to enter the
Ship To Address.
- Select the type of payment to
be used. If credit card is selected a credit card section will
- We offer the option of using PayPal. If this method
of payment is selected, we will request payment via email upon completion.
This method insures that your credit card information does not go outside of
the secure PayPal site.
- We offer the option of paying
directly from a emailed invoice. These payments are safe and secure
using bank quality encryption through Intuit.
- The item charges, shipping charges (based on State
selected and whether or not the free shipping limit has been reached),
insurance charges (if you elect to apply insurance), and any applicable tax
charges, are computed automatically as you enter the information.
- Shipping charges are free with
sharpening orders totaling
$40.00 or more (insurance coverage is extra).
- Sales Tax is applied to Minnesota residents that
select a taxable item only. Sharpening services are not taxable.
- CVV, or Card Verification Value, is an anti-fraud security
feature that helps verify that the person using the credit card physically
- For Visa and MasterCard, the three-digit CVN is printed
on the back of the card immediately after the card's account number. For
American Express the CVN is a four-digit number on the front above
the Card number.
- Print Order Form and include with the items to be
sharpened or repaired in carton or padded bag. If unable to print form include
listing items, quantity, method of payment, and any special instructions.
- If you make any mistakes you
can click on the "Reset Form" button and clear all entries.
- You have the opportunity to
verify and correct all entered information before final printing.
Card Verification Value